Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you get candles for spells?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey there,

Yes I have read up on Wicca, witchcraft, paganism and no I would not describe myself as a Wiccan. I'm finding it rather difficult to find somewhere to buy the candles I need. I want to get white ones and black ones (and possibly red ones also) but I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them in Dublin! Does anyone here have any idea where I can get them, maybe a spiritual shop or even a candle shop?

Regards

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Crystal Wings on Aungier Street. Google it to get the phone number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Lidl seriously that is where I get most of my coloured taper candles and Tommys had a huge sale a while back on black tapers after hollow'een.
    Allrooms was also a good place and most 2 euro stores do nice pillar candles and
    I get my charcoal from that handy christian shop Vertias.

A candle is a candle and a knife is a knife, it's what you do with them that counts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Bougeoir

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Lidl seriously that is where I get most of my coloured taper candles and Tommys had a huge sale a while back on black tapers after hollow'een.
    Allrooms was also a good place and most 2 euro stores do nice pillar candles and
    I get my charcoal from that handy christian shop Vertias.

A candle is a candle and a knife is a knife, it's what you do with them that counts :)
    Heya,

Oh thanks a million. There's actually a Lidl down the road from me in Rathfarnham I'll pop in. Oh what's Tommys and where is it? Never heard of it before. Yeah I actually get my charcoal from a shop in Ilac Centre called Pagoda. Yeah you're right, well the full moon is in a few days! ;) Hopefully it will be a clear enough night though because it actually shines right into my bedroom! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Bougeoir

Sabotage wrote: »
    Crystal Wings on Aungier Street. Google it to get the phone number.
    Oh thank you very much for that. That's near D.I.T, isn't it? I sent them an email. ;) Thanks.

Advertisement