Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elective Section 2moro

Options
  • 04-02-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Hi all

The day's finally nearly here so booking in 2moro morning at 8am. Little girl Bridget is all cooked and ready to meet the world. Will post my birth story and all in the ins and outs of sections asap. Thanks in advance for the good wishes. I'm going to be a mammy :eek: I've really enjoyed this forum these last 7 months or so and hope to stay in touch with you all for years to come. I don't have a feckin instruction booklet after all :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Hey... good luck x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Very best of luck Grawns, don't forget to piccies of little Bridget up here too, when you get a chance.

Hope everything goes well and the first nappy change isn't all that bad ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 little ol me

Best of luck grawns!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Best of luck, I can't wait to read all about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Good luck Grawns!!! Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Good Luck Grawns, I may have to be booked in for my own c section next week(problem with the baby's head position, it cannot drop down for an unexplainable reason:confused:) so it would be great to be able to have someone to talk to about it who has experience it first hand!

Will be thinking of you!

Sad really, everyone that has been reasurring me on this forum are having their babies( please note my own due in a week!) But yet the greatest thing in the world too!:D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Good luck Grawns! Can't wait to see little Bridget!! I know it's been partly organised before but will have to sort out a mammies and babies meet up sometime, would love to meet you all...

Get a good nights sleep tonight! You won't be getting anymore for a looong time ;)

I'm joking of course, my little one is starting to sleep through now :D

Wonder if Grawns has had her little girl yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

Best of luck Grawns! Life is about to get very interesting now.

Can't wait to hear how everything went. Come on, Grawns, stop recovering and tending to your newborn and give us an update :) Sheesh, some people are so thoughtless ;) I don't accept 'still in hospital' as an excuse, by the way!!

• Advertisement

Quackles wrote: »
    Can't wait to hear how everything went. Come on, Grawns, stop recovering and tending to your newborn and give us an update :) Sheesh, some people are so thoughtless ;) I don't accept 'still in hospital' as an excuse, by the way!!

Haha, just because some of us are able to bring their laptop to the hospital ;)

I really can't wait to here the good news... come on Grawns!!

Haha, just because some of us are able to bring their laptop to the hospital ;)

Well, it is surgically attached to my lap ;)

Yes my laptop is starting to cause my thighs to have a distinct impression on the top of them:D.

Grawns come on and let us know how you and lil Bridget are!

Quackles wrote: »
    Well, it is surgically attached to my lap ;)

I think the only time I'm not online these days is if I am feeding the baby or playing with the baby... she's so brill... took a video of her laughing the other day and posted it on youtube so all my family from England could see her! Going over in August for a holiday with her... god help me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I'm BACK :) New thread and pics acoming.

Hello Grawns,

Hope your doing well!

Let me know the name of the thread and I'll be there!:D

Advertisement