Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess Weatherchecks Snowdepth Competition Part Deux - reloaded!!

Options
  • 04-02-2009 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭

The man from Portmarnock, he says yes, to snow tomorrow :pac::p:D

I reckon there's a decent chance of the white stuff he craves so badly tomorrow so please cast your votes...

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

How much snow will Weathercheck have in his garden at its peak tomorrow (any time)! 18 votes

15 cm + its rulers all over the garden time baby!! Hope we don't starve in these arctic conditions!
    0% 0 votes
    5-15 - This beats 2001, time to stock up with essentials from the supermarket!!
    5% 1 vote
    3-5 - OMG its just incredible!, I think Portmarnock just stopped!!
    11% 2 votes
    1-3 - Best snow since 2001!! Global warming my arsé !!
    16% 3 votes
    0 - Business as usual :D
    66% 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

The same amount as yesterday? I thought it was going to get warmer as the week goes on?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

i say business as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭kerry1960

Oh no .....here we go again .......im going with above , in other words .......none/zero/0/zilch/nil/nothing.......but i could be wrong :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,661 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

i might have jinxed it the last time by predicting 10-15 cm , so i've gone with business as usual this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Davo D

Well I tried not to get too carried away the last time by thinking about all the snow that was on it's way, hoping that I wouldn't jinx it...It didn't work, so this time I'm going for 15+ cm and Dublin coming to a standstill. Reverse reverse jinxing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

i might have jinxed it the last time by predicting 10-15 cm , so i've gone with business as usual this time.

Aww, I've been wildly optimistic and went for the 1cm zone again, we live in hope for that joyous day :p:pac::D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Atari Jaguar?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Well, I voted 1-3 cms just to be optimistic, you may at least see some snow today, whether any sticks or not being the question. (I had to look on google earth to see where you live, looks lovely in the summer)

Advertisement