Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Militaria Forum Social Event

Options
  • 04-02-2009 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if any of the Militaria Forum regulars here would be interested in a bit of a social get together ?

This might also apply to regulars on the WWII forum ?

Seeing as though there is a medals fair at the Teachers Club this saturday I was thinking that might be a good time/place ? This is one of the relatively few militaria events in the calendar for this year.

Time: 12 noon to 2.30 pm. When: Saturday 7th. February
    Teachers Club, 36 Parnell Square, Dublin. Admission:€2.

Fair will include medals, badges, general militaria, helmets, books etc. Free valuations offered. All welcome For info email: Austin at or 0872344890.START TIME FOR THE FAIR 12 noon. Everyone welcome.

I will be heading along - (probably with some people from other militaria forums too) but it might be a good opportunity to put names to faces.

Ping here if anyone else is interested/available.

I think its high time we had one considering the limited market in Ireland.

It would be useful to share knowledge/experiences in collecting and who knows we may even find some swaps from within our own collections or items we do not want that may be of value to newer collectors.

Advertisement