Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus US Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

nice. only 260 return, dublin to NY start of may.

nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

I cant seem to get the return to NY from Dublin for May for less than 360e. I have seen the Aer Lingus page ok but not the low price. I want to fly out the 6th or 7th and return 4 to five days later. All advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

You can get it for €250 if you can go in the last week in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Gandorf

Trying to book a flight DUB - San Fran and then back from Las Vegas-DUB and it won't let me!

It is not possible to book itineraries that include flights operated by a partner airline (JetBlue Airways, Aer Arann) if you are arriving into one city and departing from another. These flights can only be booked as Return or One-Way itineraries.

Single fares are too expensive. Aer Lingus loses my business!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Go to www.cheaptickets.com, they allow you to do what you are trying to do with San Fran and Vegas.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭wiseolsham

Good prices alright for April. I wonder is it worth hanging on for a few months before booking for Xmas? No doubt there will be another sale

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

was just about to book chicago for a stag on the easter weekend at 216 and went back in to do it and the price had risen to 350 plus. so annoyed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

Sickening. Booked for 6 people for SNN to NYC during April, 457€ each. Now it can be gotten for €250. My Mam's gonna be so angry! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

dont tell her :)

Advertisement