Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 subscription?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what happens if you dont pay your monthly bill to 02? Will they just cut you off or demand you pay for the year?

And is there a way I can just cancel my 02 connection?

EDIT: Im on the student 13 euro a month one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You can't just cancel, not unless you can prove that it's not working, and you'd also have to tell them it's not been working.

If you stop paying, you'll be come a bad debtor, and they'll probably have debt collectors come looking for the money. They may also charge you for the remainder of the contract, as you got a subsidised modem in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

joe123 wrote: »
    Just wondering what happens if you dont pay your monthly bill to 02? Will they just cut you off or demand you pay for the year?

And is there a way I can just cancel my 02 connection?

EDIT: Im on the student 13 euro a month one.
    pay what you owe and start your life off well or you will end up a sponger and waster!

if you don't pay they will come after you looking for payment and as you signed a legally binding contract they will charge you for the remaining term of that contract unless you are not getting the service in which case you must inform o2 at the earliest opportunity and allow them a chance to fix/rectify the issue you may be having with the service!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Don't just ignore the bill, it will affect your credit rating, something which you will inevitably rely on later in life.

Advertisement