Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do i do here?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so I did a double last night.
    Thing is one of the races has been called off(at Carlisle) but the other one still goes ahead,where do I stand here?

Also,did a football accumulator where 2 matches were postponed last night. Again the situation here? Do i wait for the 2 matches to be played?Its really the horse one that im unclear on.
    Any help would be appreciated thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

The horse is the cancelled race is a void and your double reverts to a single on the other horse.
    greetings wrote: »
    Ok so I did a double last night.
    Thing is one of the races has been called off(at Carlisle) but the other one still goes ahead,where do I stand here?

Also,did a football accumulator where 2 matches were postponed last night. Again the situation here? Do i wait for the 2 matches to be played?Its really the horse one that im unclear on.
    Any help would be appreciated thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

They'll just scrap the called of race and your bet will be a single, same with the football bet. if it was a six fold accum it will now be a 4 fold etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭stevood

They'll just scrap the called of race and your bet will be a single, same with the football bet. if it was a six fold accum it will now be a 4 fold etc.

This is true if the games have not been rescheduled within a certain number of days ( thinks its around the 10 mark). Normally it wont be but towards the end of the season it mite be replayed within a few days

Advertisement