Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**PLEASE HELP** Ipod Touch WI-FI Connection

Options
  • 04-02-2009 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello all,

I know there is probably a thread about this but i cant really find a whole lot and the fact that im just not good with "computer talk" and technology is not helping matters either.
    Anyway my problem is that i cant connect to wireless on my ipod touch 2nd gen. I have wireless at home. The problem is that it detects the wifi network on the ipod but it then asks for a username and password. I have looked at the router page and details but i dont know where to find the required information. Its a Neotopia router.

Can someone please explain to me in plain and understandable English what it is i should be looking for and where i can get access to the password and anything else i need??

Thanks in advance for any help and looking forward to gettin this sorted,
    A very frustrated and unsavvy punter!!!!:p

Advertisement