Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best "slopes" in dublin for snowboarding

Options
  • 03-02-2009 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

So using the weather in Ireland to my advantage for once I decided get out my board and head up to look for some hills to get a few runs in. As I live in Rathfarnham I found 2 small hills to get a short practice run;

Kingston Hill (Just beside the M50 roundabout)--> Someone made a ramp out of wood and snow so it was good for jumps.
    Ticknock Hill (Beside Total Fitness, Blackglen road)--> Since there were no cars on the road I got from the top to the bottom of the hill..roughly 1200meters.

They were pretty short but fun to get out on, its not everyday you get to do some boarding before work. Anyone else know of any better places if the snow keeps up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭paulharte

yeah, we were up around glencree, deep snow, its pretty mad! Although I heard it was better yesterday. We built a little kicker, so we didn't need a mega big slope...

I have some photos up on irishsnowboarder

Advertisement