Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roscommon Exchange Enablement information

Options
  • 03-02-2009 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

My TD posted the following information to me; he got it from Eircom. it seems that the constituency by constituency approach from http://www.broadbandatoz.ie is being used now by Eircom in response to queries from TDs. What follows is a quote from the letter:

<Quote>
    With regard to exchanges in Roscommon, I can provide the following information:

Arigna: January-March 2009
    Tulsk: January-March 2009
    Castleplunkett: January - March 2009
    Hodson Bay: January - March 2009
    Ballydangan: April - June 2009
    Monksland: April - June 2009
    Cloonfad: July - September 2009
    Ballyforan: October - December 2009
    Kilmore: October - December 2009

Please bear in mind that these are provisional dates only and are not are (sic) guaranteed date for enablement.
    The broadband rollout schedule is subject to change.
    </Quote>

On the Monksland exchange, there is no exchange (I presume they really mean DSLAM here) in Monksland at all; all subs in the Monksland area are connected into the Athlone exchange, 4KM away.

Comments

Advertisement