Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lamb Of God - Wrath

Options
  • 03-02-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Got this album yesterday morning and it has been on constant repeat. Deffinatly more back to the old lamb of god, and back to form aswell, ive already forgiven them for Sacrament.

Sound wise its has all the agression of New American Gospel with the intricate groves of Ashes Of The Wake. Its not all old hat either theres deffinatly somthing fresh about the sound of this one. Id tie it up as being right up there with Palaces and Ashes. A very good album imo.

Anyone else check this out yet? My fave songs from it so far are; In Your Words, Set To Fail, Grace and Broken Hands.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭lol5605

Its not out till the 24th :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

lol5605 wrote: »
    Its not out till the 24th :P
    Say that to pretty much everyone in tralee, Had it the last two days :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

So why are you asking if anyone else has it when you know noone does, and its won't be out for another 3 weeks. Bragging much?

Where'd you get it anyways?

LD 50 wrote: »
    So why are you asking if anyone else has it when you know noone does, and its won't be out for another 3 weeks. Bragging much?

Not bragging much, its also been leaked on the net for the last week so i would assume a vast majority of other people have it too no?

Im just pretty stoaked about the album and i said id put it up for discussion. Is that such a crime?

Edit - the entire album appears also to be up in youtube. Most of it in high quality aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

He's actually listening to Mick O'Dwyer puking in his Mammys boots,hench its better than Sacrament.Di'nt the Gooooooch add the final mix to it,n why wouldnt it be better,shure isnt Shtar in there tooooo.
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

nedtheshed wrote: »
    He's actually listening to Mick O'Dwyer puking in his Mammys boots,hench its better than Sacrament.Di'nt the Gooooooch add the final mix to it,n why wouldnt it be better,shure isnt Shtar in there tooooo.
    :rolleyes:
    Very mature i must say, You really know how to add to a conversation dont you?

Next time think before you post and ponder "What purpose does my post serve?" If like now its just to start an argument on where a persons from in a rock/metal forum. Please just dont.

Typical dublin elitest snobbery...tis people like you who gives dublin metal heads a bad name. Yes kerry is a dive, but were not all football obsessed non educated simpletons. Itd be like me calling every dub a junkie scumbag...its just retarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The purpose of my post was to try and lighten the direction this thread was taking mate.Your posts were saying - Ive got this album,Ive had it for a couple of days,anyone else have it,why dont ye - and when LD 50 asked
    you replied
    its also been leaked on the net for the last week so i would assume a vast majority of other people have it too no?

That smacks of na-na na-na-na,I have this and ye dont.
    Downloading copywritten is illegal BTW.

As for your
    Typical dublin elitest snobbery

statement,

I aint from Dublin,living there ATM but thats it.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

hahahahaha. Bragging :pac: . Album has only been leaked since Sunday and at that people started picking up on it Late that night and really into Mon morning.
    Anyways back on topic about this utterly insane album. "came across it " before work yesterday and man soes it rock. Its so intense. Only problem i have with it is the snare sound. when the drums are on their own it sounds, i dunno, just dead or something. Hope that this is not the final mix and when i do buy it, it will rock.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

im looking forward to this album :D.

I'm very impressed with it

• Advertisement

nedtheshed wrote: »
    The purpose of my post was to try and lighten the direction this thread was taking mate.Your posts were saying - Ive got this album,Ive had it for a couple of days,anyone else have it,why dont ye - and when LD 50 asked you replied

That smacks of na-na na-na-na,I have this and ye dont.
    Downloading copywritten is illegal BTW.

As for your

statement,

I aint from Dublin,living there ATM but thats it.
    :pac:
    It wasnt putting the na na na on people it was just making the statent that if its on youtube, and its online a vast majority of people would have it.

As for you making your pint on illegal downloading you said in the anticipated albums for 09 thread you had listened to the new corpse album on the 27th. Kinda odd considering it didnt come out till feb 3rd according to there own website. Could be wrong about this cause im not really gone on them but whatever.

Wel i appologise for the dublin remark. So il change it to your own elitest snobbery. Anyway regardless your post had absolutly no purpose. It was just a jibe at kerry people. I couldnt really care though to be honest so im gonna stop my side of the disagreement here.

Back on topic. I still havent stopped listening to the album. A lot of people were complainging about the production of it on the Andy sneap forum but it sounds good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redenemyjoe

This is a brilliant album.

hahahahaha. Bragging :pac: . Album has only been leaked since Sunday and at that people started picking up on it Late that night and really into Mon morning.
    Anyways back on topic about this utterly insane album. "came across it " before work yesterday and man soes it rock. Its so intense. Only problem i have with it is the snare sound. when the drums are on their own it sounds, i dunno, just dead or something. Hope that this is not the final mix and when i do buy it, it will rock.
    Apparently, tis the final mix...then again they said that about sacrament last time...then they overmixed it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Patricide wrote: »
    Apparently, tis the final mix...then again they said that about sacrament last time...then they overmixed it!!

Ive gotten used to it now in fairness. The snare brings a kind of grit to the sound if that makes sense. Those blast beats on track 7 ( dont have the track names when playing in the car) are insane.

Me thinks you got the tracks in the wrong order. I dont think theres any blast beats on track 7 (broken hands).

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Only 192kbps on the net. Going to buy it if a 320kbps version doesn't appear: hate poor sound quality.

the_syco wrote: »
    Only 192kbps on the net. Going to buy it if a 320kbps version doesn't appear: hate poor sound quality.
    Yea, il prob buy it if it comes out on vinyl. Now thats sound quality!

After a few days of wrath being the only thing ive been listing to its safe to say its amazing! really, wasent expecting it to be that good roll on monday!!

Advertisement