Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Orange Box preowned- ps3 and xbox 360 - 9.99 In Smyths

Options
  • 03-02-2009 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    A brilliant deal if you don't have it already. In Smyths in Galway today and they had 2 copies left for the 360 and about 4 for the ps3. I'm sure it's the same in other Smyths stores.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Hey all,
    A brilliant deal if you don't have it already. In Smyths in Galway today and they had 2 copies left for the 360 and about 4 for the ps3. I'm sure it's the same in other Smyths stores.
    i saw the same deal in jervis, but the feckers were conviently out of stock, ended up paying 20 quid for it second hand in xtravision. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

At these prices, definitely pick this game up if you can. I just finished HL2 and got hours and hours out of it. Really great game. Onto episode 1 now and still have portal and Team Fortress to explore!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Redlion wrote: »
    i saw the same deal in jervis, but the feckers were conviently out of stock, ended up paying 20 quid for it second hand in xtravision. :(

Payed 18 quid for it new in Zavvi the week before last :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Is it any good on 360? the frame rate is terrible on PS3. I had to stop playing half life

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Is it any good on 360? the frame rate is terrible on PS3. I had to stop playing half life

That's bizarre; on the PC, they're relatively undemanding games.

P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

oceanclub wrote: »
    That's bizarre; on the PC, they're relatively undemanding games.

P.

Ya but valve have said they hate programming for the PS3. After all they are a pc developer.

Advertisement