Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Porsche working on next-generation 911

Options
  • 03-02-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

porsche-911-coupe-5.jpg

Rear lights and huge spoiler are fakes on these prototypes. One of the most interesting changes are the front lights that standing more upright and remind us the 964 and 993.
    more pics here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭AugustusMaximus

Boring boring boring.

The 996 with it's fried egg front lamps were prob the best looking in my book. Listening to Clarkson all the time, I too am beginning to think that Porsche have no new ideas at all.

I'm guessing that the back end will look like a standard 911 eventually considering this is just a mule.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Looks like the back of a Z4 with that Mad Max spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

i guess tastes are different.

to me 996 is the ugliest 911 with its boxster style headlights.

the best looking to me is 993 I guess. -just love it.

Advertisement