Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BURNLEY V WEST BROM

Options
  • 03-02-2009 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

any one have any ideas on this game i think west brom are great price at 21 to 10 am thinking of havin a good bet on them this eve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Burnley have good cup form and Championship form so wouldn't touch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

West Brom 6/5 isn't a bad bet.

They have a lot of injuries though:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

just after puutin 200 on west brom think its a good bet hope they win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭stevood

Burnley home form is outstanding. May well be a bad bet.

Hope I'm wrong

not going good one nil down not lookin good according to the lads on sky sports

• Advertisement

2 nil down not happy

• Registered Users Posts: 45,361 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Hard Luck OP.

Burnley are unreal in the cups and seem to do the business against the prem teams the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

:cool::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 corkonian0110

what a f**king stoopid bet, I saw in the paper yesterday that the Baggies are playing Newcastle at home on Saturday which is a massive game in the relegation scrap. Mowbray himself hinted that he's going to make big changes for this one and we all know what Burnley have done in the cup this year.
    Research research research.....no vaule in west brom at all.

mental

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭applehunter

what a f**king stoopid bet, I saw in the paper yesterday that the Baggies are playing Newcastle at home on Saturday which is a massive game in the relegation scrap. Mowbray himself hinted that he's going to make big changes for this one and we all know what Burnley have done in the cup this year.

mental

Easy to say after the match is over:rolleyes::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

This isn't the aftertiming forum.

mental

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

mental

Hi, please think a bit before posting in a somewhat agressive manner. Also, while I know that you are giving reasons why you think it was a bad bet, the way it is conveyed is not really going to get your point across.

This is just a friendly warning, the next instance might not be.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,361 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

mental

you should read the rules before posting rubbish like that

Advertisement