Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BHAA : AER LINGUS : ALSAA : Sat 7th 11.30

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Would love to do this, not too far, only living in balbriggan. what sort of footwear would i need? would i need to get myself some sort of spikes?

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭emerald007

its a fairly flat course, so you'd get away with runners for most of it, if you don't have spikes, but after the weeks rain the ground will be soft so the extra grip of spikes will help u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭eltuerto

It is flat but it will have loads of muddy parts. Spikes are really a must. Get a long spike min 12m. John Buckley has Asics XC spikes. Check out his web site. john buckley sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭rdunne

runways.ie in dublin have them too

Saturday, 07 February 2009 @ 11:30 AM

Entry €10 for members & €15 for non members Membership for 2009 is €15

ALSAA Old Airport Road Santry Dublin 9

Ladies 2.5miles @ 11:30am Men 5miles @ 12pm

Gerry Martin 6241742(h) Eugene Foley 086-3835695

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

was hoping to do this race as is a good course unfortunately didnt shake this injury as soon as i had hoped. well worth doing though if anyone thinking bout doing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

ecoli wrote: »
    was hoping to do this race as is a good course unfortunately didnt shake this injury as soon as i had hoped. well worth doing though if anyone thinking bout doing it
    Would love to do it myself but better not.

wont be doing it too. Bad hip!!! Ill kill that hip soon, Its ruining my running
    But ill be there to help out. Any one else not running, can also help out if you want. We all ways need more help

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭emerald007

has anybody been out around the pitches in ALSAA recently - just wondering how much snow/ice is on the ground up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Stupid_Private

Photos from today on RacePix365.com. The photos are by Lindie Naughton and are top quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement