Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to order 02 Broadband e170 modem

Options
  • 03-02-2009 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

was trying to order the 02 broadband modem for the last few days, the e170 modem, when you click on the buy now button, it says out of stock..

emailed 02 and and they say its in stock, however when i try an order, it keeps saying out of stock......

why is the 02 website so crap?

am planning on getting this and ditching my eircom broadband, which lately was having some problems every few days.... page cannot be displayed etc, and in turn saving 30 yoyos per month,,,

am i mad? considering o2 broadband?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Yes, you are mad. O2 "broadband" is not, and never will be, broadband. You're better off trying to find out what the problem is cutting out your DSL. O2 could be good, you may even get 3.6Mbps at times, you could also get 100kbps, or less, or nothing at all, at times. The connection is not guaranteed, the pings are guaranteed to be longer (rules out gaming, VOIP, etc most of the time), and the contention can very easily kill your connection.

Unless you need mobility, or have absolutely no other option, don't consider mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

jor el wrote: »
    Yes, you are mad. O2 "broadband" is not, and never will be, broadband. You're better off trying to find out what the problem is cutting out your DSL

+1

Troubleshoot your eircom connection, are you sure it's a broadband problem, a virus could give you the same kind of problems...

Advertisement