Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Custom boards for the price of one

Options
  • 03-02-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I will take €200 for the pair.

1. Glide Fatboy flier (Thruster setup). Dims 7'0" x 20.5", I can't remember the thickness but there is loads of volume. As you can see it also comes with a very interesting custom paintjob. This board would be ideal as a first shortboard, it goes equally well in 1 - 2ft slop to overhead conditions. I'm sorry to let this one go cos it has lots of sentimental value but I need to make space for some new sticks.

2. Glide twin-keel retro fish. 5'10" x 23" x 3". This board is a down-the-line speed machine. Ideal for small sloppy conditions but also goes like **** off a shovel when there is a bit of size (probably too fast :eek:). It has a set of lokbox keels. There is a crack in the tail which needs some attention but other than that its grand.

You can view pics of the board here

PM me if you are interested.

Comments

Advertisement