Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts in Pro Evo 2009 PC

Options
  • 02-02-2009 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Anyone else getting adverts (a single banner) for eircom broadband on their loading screen when playing single player games? It also shows up in the corner in replay mode??

Not a fan of this...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

smackyB wrote: »
    Anyone else getting adverts (a single banner) for eircom broadband on their loading screen when playing single player games? It also shows up in the corner in replay mode??

Not a fan of this...

nope screenshot?

In ML now so have seen a lot of replays.

im implying im awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭smackyB

Nah, seems to have gone now. I'll do a screengrab if it pops up again.. And are you implying you're awesome at conceding goals?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭smackyB

Ok popped up again just now. I haven't photoshopped the screengrabs or anything, the banners just look crap.. A friend of mine says they're appearing on XBOX now as well.. It's kind of ****ty seeing as I payed full-price for the game and now they're putting ads in. If the game was subsidised by advertising I wouldn't mind as much..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just got these myself and came on to see if anyone else has experienced the same so you're not the only one, I get the exact same as you!

Advertisement