Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neo Geo Super MVS Converter

Options
  • 02-02-2009 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi

Not sure if this is the right section but does anyone know where I can get one of these from ???

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,581 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The only one I saw recently was a Phantom on ebay. Fairly expensive. One of the guys here bought one in the last few months actually. Can't remember who it was though!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

I hear there are 3 differenct types. What sort is the Phantom??

Tried e bay to no avail.

Thanks for the response

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭ondafly

Does this work for every MVS game??

Was everything in perfect working order when you bought it??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭ondafly

every game i've tried has worked. its brand new also. makes the neo geo really tall ;)

• Advertisement

I thought the convertor was quite expensive so I put a thread up on a Neo Geo forum and people will coming back with 290 to 300 usd for one!

Will wait for payday before I get this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,581 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Warren3 wrote: »
    I thought the convertor was quite expensive so I put a thread up on a Neo Geo forum and people will coming back with 290 to 300 usd for one!

Will wait for payday before I get this one!

Yep, they're crazy money.

For that price you'd be just as good getting a consolized neo geo MVS.

Yeah not sure what to do!

May keep my eye out for a MVS system.........

The cartridge does take up less room though and my long suffering girlfriend will go mental with another new console in the front room...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

Warren3 wrote: »
    Yeah not sure what to do!

May keep my eye out for a MVS system.........

The cartridge does take up less room though and my long suffering girlfriend will go mental with another new console in the front room...........
    ey warren wats up lad.you enjoyin that console?The woman hasn thrown it out the window yet?..;).About the mvs convertor,try neogeoforlife.com or neo-geo.com the lads on der will put ya onto 1.expect to pay 200 for 1 no more i seen them new for that on the neo sites..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

Now what is the point of having a Aes and buying a converter to play Mvs games, it just doesn't make sense to me what so ever!, just buy a consolised mvs its cheaper and can do everything you want, with out having a big ugly ass converter coming out of it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement