Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying to UCAS after the Jan 15th deadline?

Options
  • 02-02-2009 12:36am
    Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi all,
    hoping someone can help me with this. I've just finished my undergrad degree in UCD, thinking of going to Scotland to do another degree (mad I know!) but I've only just realised that I've missed the application deadline.

I have previously applied to UCAS so am familiar with the application process, it says on the website that they accept applications after the deadline but does anyone have any idea if these applications stand the same chance as those submitted before the 15th?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

theyd have to equal opportunities and all that bla. i think thats why ya have to pay more, a punishment of sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Definitely apply as you may get a place through clearing.

larianne im currently sitting in the library of jtown doing work ( meant to be) u could be in this position this time next year

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I wouldn't be on Boards in the library! I'd be studying. :p Stop making this thread off topic!

sorry and no you wouldnt, crowded library.

• Advertisement
Advertisement