Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calls for NWO style eugenics

Options
  • 01-02-2009 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Nancy Pelosi, US House of representatives speaker (Sets the Dem's agenda in the house)- Third in line for the Presidency encourages population reduction to tackle the global financial crisis.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZQ8n_2w2Ko

Her economic theory being fundamentally wrong.

This call for eugenics can be placed side by side with world leaders calling for a new world bank by Barrosso, Sarkozy, Browne etc

Engineered financial crash or not. Fall out coincedence or not, this is what was predicted by Conspiracy theorists in the short time I have had an interest in it the subject and it makes me wonder whats to follow...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Cheaper condoms, what's wrong with that?

Not sure why you are linking to a video that has quotes from 1922 though, I could give you some class quotes from the bible that are older than that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Don't lower income people tend to have bigger families, unwanted preganancies and such. Educating them and introducing increased availability of contraception would have beneficial economic effects, less drain on available resources.

Population reduction is actually a good thing, believe it or not. If the population continues to increase you face a malthussian crisis. Constant growth is not a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

I'd disagree to be honest. Surely any vibrant economy needs an abundance of consumers. Also each generation has a responsibilty to pay for their parents and grandparents entitlements post retirement.

Isn't this the problem in demographics that the established european economies and the likes of Japan were facing
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

you have a point. I think contraception et al is best introduced to third world countries. Balancing populations is a tricky thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

I'd disagree to be honest. Surely any vibrant economy needs an abundance of consumers. Also each generation has a responsibilty to pay for their parents and grandparents entitlements post retirement.

Isn't this the problem in demographics that the established european economies and the likes of Japan were facing
    ?

Heaven for fend, that we ensure that families are only as large as their parents can support them, I mean, anything else thats madness.... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I'm sure the globalist NWO agenda of population reduction hasn't gone away. 15 years ago people were called crazy for even believing in a new world order. Now it's mainstream.

BTW - remember abortion is a form of population control. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Feckin Right to Lifer arsecology

Reduced price Contraceptives will reduce costs to the state in the longrun.

stands to reason, lets not get into a debate on Eugenics or the Right to life etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Diogenes wrote: »
    Heaven for fend, that we ensure that families are only as large as their parents can support them, I mean, anything else thats madness.... :rolleyes:

Ensuring such a thing would be as great a madness as ignoring the issue, to be honest.

Encouraging such a thing, on the other hand, is a different ball game.

Reduced price Contraceptives will reduce costs to the state in the longrun.

stands to reason, lets not get into a debate on Eugenics or the Right to life etc.....

Of course, reduce costs to the state and reduce crime (according to Freakonomics!). Population control ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Now when they start talking about doing something that is because its already done , the public are always the last to hear.

Chemtrails : Suppression of human evolution :
    http://educate-yourself.org/mnt/ctsuppressionhumanevolution29sep00.shtml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Kernel wrote: »
    15 years ago people were called crazy for even believing in a new world order. Now it's mainstream.

No it's not.

No it's not.

Well &a;'Interdependence'; is being taught at Leaving Cert level

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055302177

And Global Justice: Towards an Egalitarian Global Order (EQUL10020) is an elective at UCD

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055363946

Well &a;'Interdependence'; is being taught at Leaving Cert level

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055302177

And Global Justice: Towards an Egalitarian Global Order (EQUL10020) is an elective at UCD

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055363946

Condensed Matter Physics is part of the Theoretical Physics Degree at UCD too, doesn't mean it mainstream. If you spent you day reading up on theroretical physics and talking to others about it, it may seem mainstream to you, but not to the rest of the normal world.

Condensed Matter Physics is part of the Theoretical Physics Degree at UCD too, doesn't mean it mainstream. If you spent you day reading up on theroretical physics and talking to others about it, it may seem mainstream to you, but not to the rest of the normal world.

New world order is mainstream now. Most senior politicians openly speak of a new world order, a new global order/initiative etc... European Union, North American Union, African Union... Globalism, plain and simple. No longer conpiracy theory, now it's political fact. It's been discussed on mainstream media, therefore, it's mainstream. :)

Kernel wrote: »
    New world order is mainstream now. Most senior politicians openly speak of a new world order, a new global order/initiative etc... European Union, North American Union, African Union... Globalism, plain and simple. No longer conpiracy theory, now it's political fact. It's been discussed on mainstream media, therefore, it's mainstream. :)

No, you pick up on the words "world" "new" "order" & "globalism" in whatever sequence you wish, and make them into your conspiracy theory.

No, you pick up on the words "world" "new" "order" & "globalism" in whatever sequence you wish, and make them into your conspiracy theory.

Incorrect. What's the theory anyway?

not that I am a fan of the show, or even watching but i have the TV on here, same channel since the liverpool game and There is a huddle of ugly looking women on tv on a show called Loose Women, dont know what channel but they are discussing population control right now.

Now they are discussing global warming...bizarre.

Advertisement