Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost betslip?

Options
  • 01-02-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

This weekend with Ladbrokes I won €100 with €5 placed on Ronaldo to score first and Man Utd to beat Everton 1-0 yesterday at odds of 20/1. Today i have now noticed ive LOST the slip! Is there anything i can do?! Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

You should be fine don't worry.
    Personally I have never had an experience like this with Ladbrokes but I work part time in an independent bookies and if a customer loses a slip I just ask them to write out the slip again and then try to find the original docket in the system. Then just get the customer to sign a form and then chi ching its payday:pac:.
    If you can remember what time you placed the bet aswell it might help the staff find the slip image quicker.

Good bet btw;)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

happened me a couple of times. i just told the my bet and like browney said i told them what day and roughly the time and i was fine

Advertisement