Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you reset memory card password on Nokia 5310?

Options
  • 31-01-2009 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

i got a nokia 5310 from my friend! he had a password on his memory card! :eek: i got the phone and put in my memory card and it asked for a password!:confused: i have reset the factory settings! i have reset it to factory fresh! i ahve tried 12345! nothing has worked! i have looked online and found programes that might work but they are in .sis format and my phone only works with .jar! so if you can help in any way it would be most appreciated! or even if you know of a programme that would work! thanks! :D

+++ mod edit - to anyone else reading or responding to this thread now in aug 2010 note the date of this original post. another query has been asked below though. thanks - random +++

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Just format the memory card. That should let you start fresh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 cyberbear

allrght i might! but i dont want to lose everything on the card! and also....it isnt the card because i put it in my other phone and there was no password! thanks aniwho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 farhan.sh123

i have tried every thing but still its not reset the password please give a proper suggestion[HTML][/HTML]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

i have tried every thing but still its not reset the password please give a proper suggestion[HTML][/HTML]

Their isnt a default, to activate it you enter your own password.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

what have you tried? how are you trying to format the card?

• Advertisement
Advertisement