Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody got broken boards or even chunks of boards?

Options
  • 31-01-2009 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey just wondering if there are any broken boards around need to pick up some board foam to do repairs and dont want to buy a new blank? or even if you know of somewhere you can get some?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭smythire

i have a broken board in my back garden

monkstown

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

where are you based i have piles of offcuts!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mccartm6

Hey Glide im based in Glasnevin but i drive id love to grab some of those offcuts off you what size are they n how much do u want for them??

Hey Smithire, Is it snapped or what?? You want me to take it off your hands??

its pretty ****ed,it fell off my car roof when i driving at about 100kph and then a couple of car drove over it. so in short, please take it away and share it between your goodselives

• Advertisement

cars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mccartm6

cool pm me your address and number and il try pick it up next week sometime.

Advertisement