Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Superbowl. Sunday Feb 1st.

Options
  • 30-01-2009 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

I fancy the Steelers here overall but after last years miracle who knows what might happen.
    However i do like the chances of backing either QB to win the MVP, nomally it is the QB who wins it. Ben Roethlisberger(Steelers) is available at 2.75 and Kurt Warner(Cardinals) is 5.00.

With the Steelers tight defence on top form i also like the look of less than 46.5 points being scored in total at 1.90.

Lastly Tim Hightower of the Cardinals to score a touchdown at anytime is excellent value at 2.10.

This is all from PPonline btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭Trampas

Tim Hightower of the Cardinals to score a touchdown at anytime is excellent value at 2.10.

2.20 Bet365

I like Zona +6.5

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

After the Cardinals last 3 playoff games, surely Larry Fitzgerald is GREAT value at 8/11 to score a touchdown in the game. or maybe even the 13/2 about first touchdown scorer is worth a punt. I'll be on both anyways..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

And I think Boyles are doing a special whereby if your selection for first touchdown scorer fails to get the first but gets the second you get paid for the second as if it were a winner.

Think I will throw a few quid on Larry for an intererst.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭Trampas

Boyles are doing the following offers

Best Value Match Betting

We are offering match odds @ 100% up until kick off for the Superbowl.

Our current odds:

Pittsburgh 10/23
    Arizona 23/10

Double Chance

We will pay out first touchdown scorer as a winner if your selection scores the first or second touchdown.

Conditions: If there is no 2nd touchdown we will refund all losing singles bets on the 1st touchdown Scorer market. Applies to bets placed prior to kick off only. Maximum refund €300 per customer or currency equivalent.

Fitz The Bill

We will refund all losing single bets on the Half-Time / Full-Time and Winning Margins markets if Larry Fitzgerald scores the last touchdown in the Superbowl.

Conditions: Maximum refund €300 or currency equivalent. Applies to win singles only. Applies to bets placed prior to kick-off (includes Overtime).

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Just looking to wager a small bet to make the game a bit more interesting.

So Steelers overall and Larry Fitzgerald to get first touchdown? Or anything?

What's the best option for a superbowl noob like myself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Big American Football fan here.

I fancy the Cards to win - should be close though, and it won't be very high scoring.

I expect a lot of passing from 'Zona - that is natural with their offence but expect Boldin to have a big game, not just Larry Fitz. Therefore, presuming the Cards win, Warner is a good bet for MVP, if not the best value wise.

The one area that Pitt will do well in the red zone is through their tight end so I'd expect Heath Miller to have a big game - he's my pick for first TD.

The safest bet of the night is the Cardinals to receive the opening kickoff - both sides would like that.

And heads is due on the coin toss :)

Advertisement