Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rest of tattoo need help

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

What you should do is go to a tattoo artist that is good at blackwork/tribal. Getting an exact copy might not be possible. Tribal is about how the lines fit YOUR body, and it wont look good unless it fits your shoulder, bicep, pec etc.
    So get an artist to draw you up something simuler to the pic but that suits you.
    It should be easy enough to get a back part drawn up. Once it flows with the rest of the tattoo and your body.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

my mate has from his neck to his ankle done and down one arm, I have to admit he has a well toned body so the tat is sexy and it does fit his body ;)

His was free hand and was done over a long period of time in different stages

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Oh god why??? It looks like a kid scribbled on him with brown marker.

I think thats graphics and not a real tattoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

That's not a 'famous design', it's flash photoshopped onto a stock photo. If you go back to the site you took it from and follow the link you'll find a site that claims to sell the flash design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 DJOK

dancor wrote: »
    What you should do is go to a tattoo artist that is good at blackwork/tribal. Getting an exact copy might not be possible. Tribal is about how the lines fit YOUR body, and it wont look good unless it fits your shoulder, bicep, pec etc.
    So get an artist to draw you up something simuler to the pic but that suits you.
    It should be easy enough to get a back part drawn up. Once it flows with the rest of the tattoo and your body.

thanks i'l have a look into that, i figured id get away with that coz i've the same body as him really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

DJOK wrote: »
    thanks i'l have a look into that, i figured id get away with that coz i've the same body as him really.
    will you be happy you have it in a few years when its not the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

DJOK wrote: »

Stop bragging!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 DJOK

will you be happy you have it in a few years when its not the same?

ye, itll be grand till im like 60 and by the time i'm 60 i'l be all wrinkly and **** anyway so the tatto isnt goign to make me look bad, i'l already look bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I think you may be underestimating how many people worldwide have that tattoo, or parts of it.

For a while there, it seemed like every second bloke who came in the door has a print out of it....

Advertisement