Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand baby books, clothes etc.

Options
  • 30-01-2009 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭

Ladies and Gents,

I am moving house soon and trying (and failing) to rid myself of some of the clutter I've accumulated.

A lot of these are baby books, a few items of unworn newborn wear and some other bits and pieces. If anyone would like any of the following for free (there's a recession after all and I'd rather give them away than go through the annoyance of moving them to the new house!) I'll gladly post them.

I have :

What to expect when you're expecting - Murkoff, Eisenberg & Hathaway
    What to expect the first year - Murkoff, Eisenberg & Hathaway
    40,001 baby names - Diane Stafford
    The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems - Tracy Hogg
    Pee, Poop and Potty Training - Alison Mackonochie

and others, will edit this post later when I can have a good old rummage (can't at the mo, Rhiannons asleep in the room they're in!)

edit - These are the books I've got so far, will prob find more! The ones that are struck through have been asked for already. I'll be posting stuff next Tuesday once the childrens allowance comes in, am broke til then!

Oh, I also have a United Colors of Benetton baby pink snowsuit. The age on it is for a 9 month old but frankly I think it looks too small for a nine month old. Never worn, tags still on it. Here's a pic :

Rhi260.jpg

There is endless other stuff in the wardrobe that I haven't tackled yet, will edit this post when I do!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 little ol me

Hi Embee
    Would love the "What to expect when you're expecting" as it's on my to get list. Would gladly pay postage too, will PM you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Gotta say I love the " what to expect" books. That's very generous of you Embee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

If you still have thefirst year one, I'd gladly pay postage and take it off your hands? Very generous, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

What to expect when you're expecting - gone to little ol me.
    What to expect the first year - gone to Quackles.

I think I have what to expect -the toddler years somewhere too but I'm not quite finished with that just yet!

I'll pm ye now for postal addresses ladies. Hope ye don't mind, the books are not in perfect condition, few folded over corners etc. but only because I used them loads! Will try and straighten them out as best I can!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

embee wrote: »
    What to expect when you're expecting - gone to little ol me.
    What to expect the first year - gone to Quackles.

I think I have what to expect -the toddler years somewhere too but I'm not quite finished with that just yet!

I'll pm ye now for postal addresses ladies. Hope ye don't mind, the books are not in perfect condition, few folded over corners etc. but only because I used them loads! Will try and straighten them out as best I can!

Thanks a million! Don't worry about a 'well loved' condition, I was going to read it, not marry it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭spupazza

Hi embee where are you located? I don't have a car, so before to tell you if i'm interested or not to something, I would like to know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

spupazza wrote: »
    Hi embee where are you located? I don't have a car, so before to tell you if i'm interested or not to something, I would like to know it.

I'm in County Louth.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

Hi Embee,

If the all in one suit is still avail I'd love to take it. Happy to pay P&P. My lil girl was born last monday 8 weeks early so chasing after myself trying to get what we need for her and also keep visiting her in hospital.

Thanks,
    Eims

Advertisement