Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Musical Societies

Options
  • 30-01-2009 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Can anyone hekp me out?
    I'm looking to join a Musical Society in Dublin, city centre or Northside :)
    Thanks darlings,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Plenty out there - Pioneers, G2, Glasnevin, Baldoyle, Portmarnock, Malahide.... best place to get full lists is on www.aims.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Esky

I've kind of got the same request, except I'm in D6. In regards to contact details of societies I found aims.ie not very helpful and just wondering is there anyone who has actual contacts in a southside musical society (prefferably still to do their musical this yr) that you can reccommend?
    I'm only over for the year from Australia.
    Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Only one I can think of that usually does a show in November is HXT (Harolds Cross & Tallaght). See www.hxt.aims.ie for their site.

We're deep in show season at the moment so you won't get to do one this side of the summer. Only a handful of societies do autumn/winter shows and I think HXT is the only one in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Larkenn

The R&R are on the southside. I think Greenhills is also. O Connells is city centre if i am correct.

Advertisement