Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Education Teacher Registration

Options
  • 29-01-2009 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi
    I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible for an adult education teacher to register with any offical body. I work solely with people over 18 and do not have a Hdip in Ed. I have a Diploma in Adult Ed and an Hons Degree in Psychology.

I would appreciate some advice on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Hi
    I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible for an adult education teacher to register with any offical body. I work solely with people over 18 and do not have a Hdip in Ed. I have a Diploma in Adult Ed and an Hons Degree in Psychology.

I would appreciate some advice on this.

what type of course do you teach? what kind of centre do you work in?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭kitkat.3b4t

Thanks for your reply. I also have a Degree in Art and Design so I teach art/design/craft and occasionally literacy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Have you contacted the Teaching Council to ask them?

Advertisement