Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zanussi T/Dryer not working

Options
  • 29-01-2009 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I have a TC1702S Zanussi T/ Dryer which has stopped heating the air in the dryer. I have removed covers and looked through machine as best as possible, but connot see the heating elements. Can someone help with advise on where to look or possibly where I can get a manual for this dryer on line. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mildews

Have you tried re-setting the little red button on the back? you would be surprised how many people throw out their tumble dryer when the only problem was the over heat button.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mosimorgan

No, I was not even aware that there is such a reset button. Just had a look at the dryer and cannot see where this button is. Where would it most likely be located?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Do all dryers have this reset button? Many dryers I see don't have this button that I can see. Whirlpool are one that used this feature, it was a tiny red button at the rear.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mildews

No reset, then you may need one of these.....
    http://www.appliancespartsdirect.com/zanussi/tda0354-thermostat.html

Advertisement