Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpson's Coincidence?

Options
  • 29-01-2009 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Do you know the way The Simpsons is on Chan 4 & RTE 2 at the same time on weekdays, 6 o'clock? It's great because you always have a choice of what episode you want to watch. Well for the last two nights Tue/wed the excact same Episode has been on both channels, Tuesday it was the one where Barney leaves homers car in NY after a session, and tonight it was the one with Armen Tanzaerian(sp). WTF, Coincidence, is there something going on between the channels, have i missed something or have the reverse vampires actually taken over. Please enlighten me as this will do my head in if i don't get to the bottom if it.

Advertisement