Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Julie and Eileen's ages?(Corrie)

Options
  • 28-01-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

On Monday night, Eileen told Julie that she was in school with Julie's mother. I was really suprised because I wouldn't have thought there was that much difference between them age-wise!!

There was a big deal made of Julie being much older than Kirk when she came onto the show and I'd guess he's in his mid 20's so I assumed Julie was mid-late 30's (she doesn't look younger than 35 anyway) but on the other hand Eileen doesn't look more than early 40's but these ages can't be correct.

Anyone know how old they're supposed to be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Yes that's right and Julie seemed to be really uncomfortable talking about her mother so I'm guessing there will be some storyline there about the mother having her very young.
    They also mentioned that she was working in Frescos on the checkout and Eileen being suprised as she was the 'brainbox' of the class - perhaps the mother blames having Julie so young for ruining her life or something and that's why they don't speak much.

that's just me guessing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Yea I thought there was something up with the way Julie was going on about her mother. Very suspicious!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Miss Gulch

Julies' mam appears in Corrie next week and tells Eileen the reason she left school early and never kept in touch is that she became pregnant but she won't say who the father is.

oooh, interesting!

I bet it's Eileen's ex or something. Wasn't Julie all flirty with Jason the other day? Watch now they're half siblings or something - although they look nothing alike. Julie's defo going to dump Kirk soon though, very obvious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Miss Gulch

Tupins wrote: »
    oooh, interesting!

I bet it's Eileen's ex or something. Wasn't Julie all flirty with Jason the other day? Watch now they're half siblings or something - although they look nothing alike. Julie's defo going to dump Kirk soon though, very obvious.

Even better I just read in the star that
    Jason has a fling with Julie when she dumps Kirk but they are horrifed to find out that she is his Aunt, so Eileens pal was getting jiggy with her Dad
    :eek:

Ha ha, brilliant!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Eileen's dad is also Julie's dad

Advertisement