Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a proper bowling shirt?

Options
  • 28-01-2009 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Well anyone who bowls in competition or tournaments (even some leagues) will know that you are often required to have a bowling shirt with either your team logo and /or your name printed on it.

I had one from XLBowl years ago when I bowled for the house team, as did many others and a few of the guys in my league have them as well. Mine came in useful at the Irish Open but I also had to sew on a badge with the tricolour to show what country I represented :)

I know that AStitchInTime in Dublin do a line of bowling shirts and logos and embroider them too, other places probably do shirts too but these guys have done some work for some folk in Bray Bowl so they should at least know what bowlers are looking for.

So do you have a bowling shirt for your league? Does it have your team name on it? What about your name?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gs300

The reason for having your name on the shirt is for ranking points for the season to be able to bowl for ireland. without your name on the shirt you don't get the points.

Advertisement