Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing Others Online [PES09]

Options
  • 28-01-2009 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Right just a few questions, I'm kinda frustrated:mad:

When I log into network, how the hell can I see WHO has a decent connection, BEFORE I ACCEPT a match with them.

Yesterday I was so annoyed, I had 10 wins in a row:D

Then when I logged in 2day, I won my first 3 games, but then I was playin somebody with an awful connection and the lag was UNBELIEVABLE, somehow he got 2 bloody goals, which on my behalf was UNSTOPPABLE, because I had NO control over my team what so ever, and had to quit, which resulted me in switchin the damn thing off.

Are there certain ways to spot a player with a good connection because it's affecting my record:eek: Are there certain/specific rooms/lobbys you can enter to determine a better connection group?:confused:

thanks for feedback

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pay Me

BUMPPP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Not really helpful, but I don't really know of anyway to check peoples connections before hand. Hate to say it but PES sucks c0ck when it comes to on-line games. Fifa has definitely overtaken Pro Evo on that aspect of the game but when it comes to playing off-line there is nothing that comes even close to Pro Evo IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

s_carnage wrote: »
    Not really helpful, but I don't really know of anyway to check peoples connections before hand. Hate to say it but PES sucks c0ck when it comes to on-line games. Fifa has definitely overtaken Pro Evo on that aspect of the game but when it comes to playing off-line there is nothing that comes even close to Pro Evo IMHO.

I agree and i do believe the online has improved significantly this year. Long live pro evo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SPORTINGGAMEZ

Really annoying part though has alway s been when people disconnec tat the end when you are winning. :mad:

Advertisement