Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Women go back to work

Options
  • 27-01-2009 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Is anyone watching this on RTE, what a bunch of lazy cows lol

I'd say most working women would be embaressed by this representation..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Good enough program. Funny the way with the mildest criticism, there's a downing of tools and storming off. Like most of the reality programs you would wonder how much of the editing is weighted towards one or the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

You got the jump on my post man. I was in fact gonna say exactly the points you said, but I didnt think it would be fair on the two who were actually working. Hilarious though, the storming off and the tears are hilarious. Had me in stitches. Dont think many prospective employers would be impressed by the tantrums.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

Hehe car crash tv, entertained me anyway :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

I enjoyed the first few weeks but this week it was a bit of a let down. They don't actually seemed to have done anything. I think maybe an hour long format would have made it more interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭anladmór

lol just the name sends me into stitches

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

What makes me laugh is the state of the 'management' - bullying tactics at their best. I also love the 'biggest publisher in Ireland' ?? I'm sure the indo would have something to say about that. Great prize tho - chance to work there?? ARRGH what's the second prize, 2 jobs!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 scottie2hottie

ye watched this programme found it really good itoo think the editing has something to be said i think more went on for that women to walk away although she did come back.where was the editor not showing much of her and what exactly is the girl doing pr doing she seems to have them in meetings all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Any lookers among them?

BTW, the show title seems to suggest that the chores of a house-wife is not a full-time job worth the name? I would tend to disagree. Emptying the fridge on a daily basis and running routine dianostics on the TV to ensure it is within operating parameters is a full-time profession in itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

No the usual mingers with notions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Awful rubbish..........

• Advertisement

annapanna wrote: »
    I also love the 'biggest publisher in Ireland' ?? I'm sure the indo would have something to say about that. Great prize tho - chance to work there?? ARRGH what's the second prize, 2 jobs!!!

Errr I think you'll find it is in terms of the number of publications it has...

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Eh yeah - try and name even 2 of their titles - pile of advertorial rubbish the lot of them.

annapanna wrote: »
    Eh yeah - try and name even 2 of their titles - pile of advertorial rubbish the lot of them.

I suppose gravity is just a lie too? I'm starting to think the sky ain't blue too... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

What next from RTE?

5 hookers go to work?

Advertisement