Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Show W7900 (Korea Only.. for now..)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭iwb

Just came across this also. It looks great for a first, or nearly first attempt. The image looked fairly good even though the room was fairly well lit.

Any idea how much it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

iwb wrote: »
    Just came across this also. It looks great for a first, or nearly first attempt. The image looked fairly good even though the room was fairly well lit.

Any idea how much it is?

Hi, funny you should post. I just had a play with this yesterday at MWC. I took some video footage on my phone of it. I'll post it up when I get a chance. Its actually quite slim. Definitely slimmer than the current pico projectors and slimmer than my N95. Picture was decent. They just announced gen 2 picos here though with HVGA output so I'd wait a bit. Texas Instruments are providing all the chips.

Advertisement