Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muscle Pain - Powerful Cream ?

Options
  • 27-01-2009 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi All;

I had a chest inflammatory and it was very bad, I visited physiotherapist 2 times and %80 it is gone but time to time (when I am stressed or get angry) I still get small pains on my left chest, I already went to doctor for choelstrol and other tests and they were fine back in october 5.8 was the level and other test came out normal. I am using A. Vogel's Arnica Cream and it take the pain for few days but it is still there, would you recommend any powerful cream like Voltaren or more powerful cream? I am walking about 40-50min per day and drinking water nearly 2 lt everyday as well means no unhealthy signs of food junk or etc.. any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement