Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Dilemma

Options
  • 27-01-2009 5:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

I got a seat from a sat on gjp for tonites $40 Irish open sat, problem is im playin in a live game for a seat in the deepstack , Any suggestions on what i should do????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

play both and bust out early and go drinking

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Stop playing satelites for events that clash with prior engagements imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,771 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I think they will let you register in a different sat instead if you ask them kindly. I'm not certain on this but I think they allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

insomniak wrote: »
    play both and bust out early and go drinking
    You must know me , cos that,s what i usually do . But i wouldnt mind actually winning for once . They both start between 8 to 8:30 so i can meet ya for a pint around 8:50(LOL)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Give me your account details and I'll play for you. :p;)

• Advertisement

fatguy wrote: »
    Give me your account details and I'll play for you. :p;)
    Eh um er, Ok let me think about that for a while and i will get back to ya.
    Ahh thats better now that i thought about your kind offer, and i will sadly have to decline as i stated earlier i wouldn't mind actually WINNING:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Eh um er, Ok let me think about that for a while and i will get back to ya.
    Ahh thats better now that i thought about your kind offer, and i will sadly have to decline as i stated earlier i wouldn't mind actually WINNING:D:P
    ZING!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Damo
    You are playing in the Pub sat are you not? Why not bring along your laptop and play both. I'm sure Pub games are more lenient about this type of thing. Can't you multi table?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

I'm pretty sure that GJP will allow you to change it to another sat on a different date

By the by, why are you trying to qualify on-line for the IO on any site other than PPP?? I've no affiliation to PPP but with the 100K sole survivior package, I really don't understand why anyone would try to sat in on-line via any other ipoker skin :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

boo lao lao,

They have to put 100K just so people play on there skin.

Ipoker, Bolyes, Paddies gjp. they do not have a ticket facility like stars. I have asked numerous times and they will not let you do it.

Lao Lao wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that GJP will allow you to change it to another sat on a different date

By the by, why are you trying to qualify on-line for the IO on any site other than PPP?? I've no affiliation to PPP but with the 100K sole survivior package, I really don't understand why anyone would try to sat in on-line via any other ipoker skin :confused:
    Quite simple really , it's called loyalty
    to 2 good mates. Im not bothered about any promotions , im just trying to qualify .
    Anyway ive got it sorted now , thanks for the info.

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Damo
    You are playing in the Pub sat are you not? Why not bring along your laptop and play both. I'm sure Pub games are more lenient about this type of thing. Can't you multi table?
    Wait a min. ME + PUB+Lappie= Dissaster and prolly a new lappie tomorrow.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,129 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

IO ticket+Deepstack ticket>laptop cost

Advertisement