Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIP FOR TOMOR IN TAUTON AT 4PM

Options
  • 26-01-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

GOT A TIP FOR A HORSE TOMOR LAD ITS CALLED SHALAMIYR TRAINED BY P J HOBBS FOR WHAT I WAS TOLD ITS GOOD ADVICE WILL LEAVE IT UP TO YE HOPE IT WILL WIN :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

You don't have to shout to be heard in here.

Take it easy on the caps-lock ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Flipz4Rollz

GOT A TIP FOR A HORSE TOMOR LAD ITS CALLED SHALAMIYR TRAINED BY P J HOBBS FOR WHAT I WAS TOLD ITS GOOD ADVICE WILL LEAVE IT UP TO YE HOPE IT WILL WIN :):):)

Time and place?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

Time and place?

The hint is in the thread title ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

No horse by that name in that race :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

No horse by that name in that race u must b lookin at the wrong race its number 8 in the race keano

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

its at 7/2 at the moment on betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mitsubishi

Drifting 13/2 now ? !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭vag77

3rd at 12 to 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

sorry about that lads hope when ye saw he drift tha ye backed it each way i had a bet this morn for it to win and went back again b4 the race to back it each way when i saw it drift hope some one backed it each way sorry again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Had him in a small each way Double and the other thing placed so not too bad.
    Serious drifter though:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement