Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Eye Surgery with Optical Express

Options
  • 26-01-2009 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Has anybody had any experiences getting laser eye surgery with Optical Express especially the Phakic Intraocular Lens (Phakic IOL) procedure???
    if anybody has could youse rate your experience?? cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sashad81

Rodimus69 wrote: »
    Has anybody had any experiences getting laser eye surgery with Optical Express especially the Phakic Intraocular Lens (Phakic IOL) procedure???
    if anybody has could youse rate your experience?? cheers
    hi had an artisan lens implant done in the wellington eye clinic on the 13 of jan 2010 last wednesday. Vision still blurry but there is stitches still in but will be taken out next wednesday when there doing the other eye. I will let you know how it goes. Did you happen to find anyone else who had this done?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lindam66

I had eye lens replacement surgery on both eyes just 6 months ago.
    But not here in this country.
    Very successful priceedcure and I'm living a completely carefree life without glasses to read and lenses for going out

• Registered Users Posts: 41 rodderss

Advertisement