Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa/Pro Evo board under new management

Options
  • 26-01-2009 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭

Congratulations on your promotion FutureGuy. Kdjacl has big boots to fill but if the league is anything to go on you'll do a more than stellar job

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

First the fifa league, next the fifa forum...slowly, slowly, he's taking over the world, piece by piece, by piece. You may laugh now but you've all been warned!!!!

Let the rein of tyranny begin!!! To be fair, it'll be better than having Mr Moon!!! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Let the rein of tyranny begin!!! To be fair, it'll be better than having Mr Moon!!! :D

You've had Mr Moon? Surely you mean he's had you :D

Axwell wrote: »
    You've had Mr Moon? Surely you mean he's had you :D

Indeed, you are correct.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Mr Moon for world domination!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Congrats FG! Well Done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Great decision. Fair play fg. May the random banning commence...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Congrats FG. Thats a lot on your plate now with the leagues and a forum to look after.
    Im sure you will do a great job though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi all, first of all, thanks for all your support. I'm not going to go into an Obama-esque speech but I'd like to say it's a pleasure to mod the forum.

I'm open to any suggestions on how we can improve things here so please feel free to PM me.

BFassassin made the point that it's going to be tough to mod and run the leagues for FIFA. I will be delegating responsibilities of some of the league work to 3-4 people but I will maintain overall control of the league.

To cut a long story short, it will, as I aim to give equal time to both PES and FIFA players here.

Any mod-related posts will be in bold black and any league announcements will remain in bold red.

Again, thanks for recommending me and hopefully I can do the great job that ye all deserve!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm open to any suggestions on how we can improve things here so please feel free to PM me.

You could step down for starters :D

Just kidding FG congrats, you deserve it for the hard work you have put in on the xbox leagues. If you want a hand with stuff drop me a pm and ill see can I help you out when I have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Congrats FG and well done, this is going to be an excellent forum if your work to date is anything to go by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

fair play future guy

If you need any help with the leagues ie doing up the tables or something like that, give me shout and I'll be happy to help!

You could step down for starters :D

Harsh!!!!!!!!!!! :p

lmfao

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Harsh!!!!!!!!!!! :p

lmfao

lol you know it was in jest, im sure he will knock more points off me in the league for it tho :D

I offer to help and then in comes Mr Moon less than an hour later lube in hand being the little lick arse that he is, I wouldnt let him near the tables unless you want match fixing and other allegations being thrown around, hes got lube and he isnt afraid to use it.

lol you know it was in jest, im sure he will knock more points off me in the league for it tho :D

I offer to help and then in comes Mr Moon less than an hour later lube in hand being the little lick arse that he is, I wouldnt let him near the tables unless you want match fixing and other allegations being thrown around, hes got lube and he isnt afraid to use it.

I already have you points deduction on it :D

Oh with this points deduction its relegation for you bosco!

Advertisement