Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knights of the Old Republic

Options
  • 26-01-2009 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

A thread for fans of one of the greatest Star Wars games ever!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

okkkaaayyy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭cianl1

Think I should post this in the Games forum instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Ah those were the days, both games were class, you get to be a wookie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Great games, pity the second one was shipped half finished. Roll on The Old Republic.

The only problem I have is that the next in the series (titled: Star Wars: The Old Republic) is an MMO.

Surely by now, George Lucas has enough money!

Please God, they'll bring out a Knights III showing what happened to Revan.

And you just know the MMO is going to be full of idiots whose definition of English is text speak with the game itself having barely any relation to the Knights storyline.

• Advertisement

Lu Tze wrote: »
    you get to be a wookie!

Exactly! Who doesn't want to be a wookie?:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

cianl1 wrote: »
    The only problem I have is that the next in the series (titled: Star Wars: The Old Republic) is an MMO.

Surely by now, George Lucas has enough money!

Please God, they'll bring out a Knights III showing what happened to Revan.

And you just know the MMO is going to be full of idiots whose definition of English is text speak with the game itself having barely any relation to the Knights storyline.

SWTOR isn't KOTOR III

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Revan rocked to unbelievable degrees.

Cracking game, I tried to replay the first one again recently, but the gameplays a lot less polished than KoToR 2 I find, which had the least polished story/game I've ever come across. ><

It's part of the Old Republic series.

Revan rocked to unbelievable degrees.

Cracking game, I tried to replay the first one again recently, but the gameplays a lot less polished than KoToR 2 I find, which had the least polished story/game I've ever come across. ><

Yeah, the story in KoToR was amazing. Perhaps I'm alone in this, but it just made me feel that I was Revan, that I was in the game and involved, you know?

• Advertisement
Advertisement