Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbit is back on the menu!

Options

Comments

I think there is always going to be some debate on this - personally I do feel that they were a separate species (I watched a documentary on this that displayed that they had a different brain structure to us - despite that fact that it was significantly smaller (around 300-400 cc's I think) they would still have been a sentient species due to part of their brain being abnormally large).

I think that it's similar to the old debate about Neanderthals, even though it's now largely accepted that they were a separate species to us, there are still those that claim they were simply a subspecies of Sapiens.

Advertisement