Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 09 servers are muck? Random disconnects.

Options
  • 26-01-2009 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I've been playing fifa games as long as i can remember. Lately its getting so frustrating, last thursday I was winning 5-0 when the EA servers dumped me out for no reason, I logged back in to see i got a 3-0 defeat in my stats. This is the 4th time this has happened recently. I know its the EA servers fault as I never get logged out from my PSN account. I have never intentionally disconnected from a match no matter how badly i am getting beaten but i have an 8% disconnect rate. I'll never get ranked at this rate.

Any one experiencing this with Fifa online matches? (I'm on ps3)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Yes and no.

I had a problem with my ISP, where my internet connection would randomly drop, just long enough to disconnect me from a match (and the EA server), but not for long enough to disconnect me from Xbox live, just a couple of seconds. I got the default loss, always.

I think this has largely been fixed, but more recently, I've been having the problem where I'd be dumped out of a match, but not disconnected from the EA server. Myself and my opponent would both get dumped back to the area without any explanation, sometimes it happened in the arena while the game is loading, but both of us go back to the arena, so I know he didn't turn off his 360.. I don't know if this is still the sign of my connection being dodgy, or the EA server. It hasn't happened during a ranked, or league match yet, just unranked, so I don't know who technically "got the win", or whether the match would appear to not have happened. Either way, its not good, and hopefully the problem no longer lies with my connection....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

Been awful for of today have given 5+ 3-0 defeats, gow working fine so its ea!!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bigjez

My connection on the ps3 has been really bad the last week or so. Struggling to connect to a game and then disconnecting in the middle.

Advertisement