Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damages Season 2 - RTE Discussion [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 23-01-2009 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

A little reminder that this is on RTÉ 2 tonight at 21:55

MOD EDIT: This is only for discussion of 'Damages' as it airs on Irish TV (RTÉ). Any discussion on US airings should remain in this thread]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

oh i'm going to tape this i bought the first season in zavvi for like 10 euro or something like that but haven't got around to watching it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

MarkK wrote: »
    A little reminder that this is on RTÉ 2 tonight at 21:55

I can't decide whether this is a better or worse timeslot than they gave it last season.

Saturday at 11 versus Friday opposite the Late Late.

I'm torn. At least it's not 1 in the morning like most other imports, so we can be thankful for that, at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

IMO, Friday night's better than Saturday night, but it's still not great that it's on a weekend night. A dreary week night would make more sense - but it's RTE...

Mods: Could this thread focus on the RTE series seeing as not everyone has FX?

Watched it last night - thought it was a brilliant opener. So much going on, plus the loose ends from last season. As dark and miserable as ever. Paints a pretty disgusting picture of humanity...
    Delighted William Hurt has joined - a superb and very under-rated actor.

And sorry to lower the tone, but Timothy Olyphant (whom I was not aware of prior to seeing him last night) is one of the most divine specimens I've ever seen in my life... :o

Edit: looks like it's starting on the Beeb in February. It'll be Friday nights in from now on so for me. Can't wait that long!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Any one know if RTÉ repeats this show? I might wait for it to come out on DVD it was how I watch the first season.

Advertisement