Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrapping a Paj

Options
  • 26-01-2009 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

Unfortunatley the times and what they have become I reckon I will have to scrap my beloved Pajero.Its a Mk2 1991 Jap 2.5.
    the thing is it is running fine and ALL the electrics (with the exception of the front light washers) is working.Full leather heated seats,a/c working, new belts etc etc....... Its got a new alt and a new (refurbed) Turbo.
    really all thats needs to be done is is a back box,tail pipe,and window on pass door (some kindly soul smashed it for me).What could I expect to get from a breakers as I could drive it to them.
    Oh yeah its got a full lenght/width metal roof crate but that will come off and be sold seperatley.
    Ta in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 YourCourier.ie

Put it up for sale here.....

http://leinster4x4.ie

and click on "Our community forum"

If its cheap enough someone might buy it for off roading. Or join Leinster 4x4 and use it yourself in our 1100 acres of forest!!

Normally the mod won't allow your first post to be an advert. If you want me to put it up for you send me a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

thanks Courier.Will have a look.If I can get something for it that would be even better.
    Will have a look
    Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

bcmf wrote: »
    Unfortunatley the times and what they have become I reckon I will have to scrap my beloved Pajero.Its a Mk2 1991 Jap 2.5.
    the thing is it is running fine and ALL the electrics (with the exception of the front light washers) is working.Full leather heated seats,a/c working, new belts etc etc....... Its got a new alt and a new (refurbed) Turbo.
    really all thats needs to be done is is a back box,tail pipe,and window on pass door (some kindly soul smashed it for me).What could I expect to get from a breakers as I could drive it to them.
    Oh yeah its got a full lenght/width metal roof crate but that will come off and be sold seperatley.
    Ta in advance

sell it to someone as a cheap offroad toy. or to fix up, doesnt sound too bad really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

sell it to someone as a cheap offroad toy. or to fix up, doesnt sound too bad really.
    I did just that.2 lads were hmmmming and hawwwwing about it for 2 weeks and then when I moved it outta my garden they were down like a shot with cash.As the guy who bought it said" there more thats wrong with the better"
    Now just to get shot of my roofcrate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

bcmf wrote: »
    I did just that.2 lads were hmmmming and hawwwwing about it for 2 weeks and then when I moved it outta my garden they were down like a shot with cash.As the guy who bought it said" there more thats wrong with the better"
    Now just to get shot of my roofcrate

ha ha ha fair play.

• Advertisement
Advertisement