Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did the new series start back on sky?

Options
  • 25-01-2009 7:09pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Quick one, and apologies if this is covered under one of the existing threads, I'm sure it probably is....

Did sky start back on a/the new series recently? They have it tonight on sky2 @ 23:00 or tomorrow at 9 also on sky2.

Have I missed much if this is the new series & why is it on sky2 now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

It's plastered in about half the threads and in some of the stickies as you said you thought it would be, but seemingly couldn't find the time to look.

It started at 9PM Monday, 12 January with two episodes that night and the next Monday and from this Monday it will be one episode a week.

Now, someone please lock this thread!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Syferus wrote: »
    It's plastered in about half the threads and in some of the stickies as you said you thought it would be, but seemingly couldn't find the time to look.

Every thread seems to refers to 'season 7'. I wasn't sure which Series Sky is screening (or if it had even started) so I decided to post this rather than go into a running discussion thread.
    It started at 9PM Monday, 12 January with two episodes that night and the next Monday and from this Monday it will be one episode a week.

That's all the info I needed, thanks.
    Now, someone please lock this thread!
    lol

Advertisement