Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 09 English Version

Options
  • 25-01-2009 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

So I bought it off the internet there yesterday, but to me not actually thinking about it I forgot that it probably want have the LoI in it.

Can anyone confirm if the LoI is in the English one or is it just in the Irish version?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Do you mean the one with Rooney and Ronny on the front instead of Ricky Dunne??

I have the one with Rooney and it has LOI.

Duno if thats any help....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

It doesn't make a difference as far as I know.

The only thing that changes in the regions are the players on the cover, not the leagues. Rooney for England, Dunne for Ireland, Quaresma for Portugal...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Do you mean the one with Rooney and Ronny on the front instead of Ricky Dunne??

I have the one with Rooney and it has LOI.

Duno if thats any help....

Ye the one with Rooney is the one I've ordered. So yes that has solved my questions.

Cheers.

EDIT: I just thanked a Shams fan.:eek:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Ye the one with Rooney is the one I've ordered. So yes that has solved my questions.

Cheers.

EDIT: I just thanked a Shams fan.:eek:

:pac:

Haha!

Let me know when ya get it..... I'll give ya a game. Rovers v Shels.... at the Camp Nou!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Haha!

Let me know when ya get it..... I'll give ya a game. Rovers v Shels.... at the Camp Nou!

Camp Nou... or Camp Poo? ;)

Sorry... I actually have a soft spot for both sides (especially Shels), seeing as my local team went belly up, and the fact I was trained by a guy who used to play for St. Pats who was a 110% jackass! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Haha!

I'll be in touch so, say I'll have it by Wednesday.;)

Advertisement