Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ID/age verification for laser card

Options
  • 25-01-2009 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi,

Had to suspend my PPP account, so I opened a Boylesports account and deposited using my laser card. Then I got an email requesting scans of the front & back of the card, scan of photo id and a scan of the card statement, or my account "may be suspended".

WTF?

Never had to do this with PPP. Is it an age thing because it's a debit card? Anyone know the minimum age required to be given a laser card? My 18 birthday was a depressiongly long time ago...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

are you sure its for age verifacation, boylepoker are quite good in every aspect of depositing withdrawn, it could also be because the verification proccess might have come up with a different address as the card is registered to than what address is on the bs poker acc? if the details are correct i'd be ringin them cause it shouldnt have happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

guerito wrote: »
    Hi,
    Never had to do this with PPP. Is it an age thing because it's a debit card? Anyone know the minimum age required to be given a laser card?

Anyone can have a debit card, i have to send betfair id to prove my lazer card even thought they have my credit card from a previous account (long boring story)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭guerito

Donkathon wrote: »
    are you sure its for age verifacation, boylepoker are quite good in every aspect of depositing withdrawn, it could also be because the verification proccess might have come up with a different address as the card is registered to than what address is on the bs poker acc? if the details are correct i'd be ringin them cause it shouldnt have happened.

You're right. I rang them. Turned out I registered the name on the card with full first name. Only the first initial appers on the card. They re-sent the check and it passed fine. V. good customer service, by the way.

Thanks for the feedback.

Advertisement