Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seria A/B???

Options
  • 25-01-2009 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Is there going to be one? I joined nearly 3 weeks ago, thinkin I only had 5 days to play some games and we're still waiting around.

Whats the craic boys??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I havent been near a PC for a few days due to some personal issues.

Serie A/B is going to start as soon as I get enough interested players. It's the system that worked for the Prem/Championship and its one that I'm going to be following here. I'm not going to rush into a league and increase the chance of getting someone who will ruin it by pulling out after a bad start. Its the reason most leagues fail. See how many of the 32 have stopped playing because they lost a few games...well if I let them in, theres no point on organizing any of this.

You have to understand that there is huge interest in joining the league and its bloody tough to manage something of this size. I'm almost there. The next week will be taken up by people selecting their teams and it is my hope that we get everything running next Friday.

So be patient everyone, it will be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

i'm pretty sure this will all be sorted as soon as the numbers are in. I don't mind waiting. I'd rather have players who are willing to play now rather than those who join, lose a game then don't play no more. You Know who you are!!

Oops, posted at same time!! Cheers FG. We have faith in you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

With the qualifying league basically over as no one is playing much games anymore.

Anyone interested in getting a league going kind of like the pre-season they had for the other leagues just to play more games, cuz i'm sick of playing 5 star Leeds teams etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I think a preseason event would be a great idea. Serie A/B will be running soon. Anyone interested in giving me a hand in running it can PM me please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Well ye can hop into the othe pre-season league. Theres still 10 spaces open and theres a mixture of season 1 players and guys from the qualifying league...

Only 22 of 32 signed up, so hop in if you want!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Well ye can hop into the othe pre-season league. Theres still 10 spaces open and theres a mixture of season 1 players and guys from the qualifying league...

Only 22 of 32 signed up, so hop in if you want!

I just set a league up, i'd be up for joining that though didnt kno there was still spaces.

Here's the info for the other league in case, if there's more than 10 people who want to play.

Name: PRESEASON SERIE A
    Abbrev: PSL
    Password: boards1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I just set a league up, i'd be up for joining that though didnt kno there was still spaces.

Here's the info for the other league in case, if there's more than 10 people who want to play.

Name: PRESEASON SERIE A
    Abbrev: PSL
    Password: boards1

I would suugest just joinging the other pre season one as there are players from the various leagues in there as it is, ones in the qualifying league and ones from the current championship and premiership. You should get a few games there no bother rather than waiting for people to join the one you just setup.

Advertisement